Windows Virtual Machines Documentation
Azure Windows Virtual Machines provides on-demand, high-scale, secure, virtualized infrastructure using Windows Server. Learn how to create, configure, manage, and scale Windows VMs with our quickstarts, tutorials, and samples.
Learn how to deploy an IIS web-server within a Virtual Machine running Windows Server 2016:
Learn how to deploy continuously:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and monitor Windows VMs on Azure.
- Create and manage Windows VMs
- Create and manage VM disks
- Automate VM configuration
- Create custom VM images
- Create highly available VMs
- Create a VM scale set
- Load balance VMs
- Manage VMs with virtual networks
- Backup VMs
- Govern VMs
- Monitor VMs
- Manage security on VMs
- Create a continuous integration pipeline with Visual Studio
- Install a SQL/IIS/.NET stack
- Secure a web server with SSL
Build your skills with Microsoft Learn
Free Pluralsight Video Training
Deploy your first application to Azure.