Represents the spatial filter options for querying a data source that is hosted in the Bing Spatial Data Services.
|spatialFilterType||string||Required. One of the following values:
• nearby – Searches in a radius around a location.
• nearRoute – Searches for results that are within 1 mile of a route.
• intersects – Searches for results that intersect with the specified geometry.
Note: Note that the NavteqNA and NavteqEU data sources only support nearby queries.
|location||string or Location||Location at which the filter should be applied (only for nearby filter).|
|radius||number||Radius to use when performing a nearby search. The distance in kilometers and must be between 0.16 and 1000 kilometers. (only for nearby filter).|
|start||string or Location||Start location of the route (only for nearRoute filter)|
|end||string or Location||End location of the route (only for nearRoute filter).|
|intersects||string or LocationRect or IPrimitive||Intersection object. Can be a well known text string or a LocationRect object. (only for intersects filter).|
If performing a nearRoute query the following additional properties may optionally also be specified in in the SpatialFilterOptions object.
|avoid||string||A list of values that limit the use of highways and toll roads in the route. Supported values:
• highways - Avoids the use of highways in the route.
• tolls - Avoids the use of toll roads in the route.
• minimizeHighways - Minimizes (tries to avoid) the use of highways in the route.
• minimizeTolls - Minimizes (tries to avoid) the use of toll roads in the route.
|distanceBeforeFirstTurn||number||An integer distance specified in meters. Use this parameter to make sure that the moving vehicle has enough distance to make the first turn.|
|heading||number||An integer value between 0 and 359 that represents degrees from north where north is 0 degrees and the heading is specified clockwise from north. For example, setting the heading of 270 degrees creates a route that initially heads west.|
|optimize||string||The optimization setting for the route calculation. One of the following values:
• distance - The route is calculated to minimize the distance. Traffic information is not used.
• time - The route is calculated to minimize the time. Traffic information is not used.
• timeWithTraffic - The route is calculated to minimize the time and uses current traffic information.
|travelMode||string||The type of directions to calculate. One of the following values:
The Bing Maps Spatial Data Services does all distance calculations in kilometers. You can use the Distance conversion functionality in the Spatial Math module if you prefer to work a different distance unit such as miles, meters, yards or feet.