Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing functional consultants. Candidates are responsible for implementing solutions that attract and convert leads, build brand awareness, standardize omnichannel messaging, and deliver marketing insights.
Candidates are responsible for configuring the core marketing application to include email marketing, setup, interactive customer journeys and real-time journeys, leads nurturing with personalized experiences, LinkedIn integration, events, Customer Voice surveys, segmentation, scoring, and maintaining compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
Candidates should have some knowledge of marketing principles and the Marketing application's role in relationship to the Dynamics 365 suite of applications, including integration with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 applications. Candidates should understand industry terminology, priorities, common initiatives, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
The English language version of this exam was updated on July 11, 2022. Please download the skills measured document below to see the current exam skills outline. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on July 11, 2022. Please download the file below to see the current exam skills outline.
- Configure marketing applications (15-20%)
- Manage segments and lists (10-15%)
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages (5-10%)
- Manage leads, contacts, and accounts (5-10%)
- Create and manage marketing email messages (10-15%)
- Manage customer journeys (20-25%)
- Manage events and webinars (10-15%)
- Configure Dynamics 365 Customer Voice (5-10%)
Two ways to prepare
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing functional consultants implement solutions that attract and convert leads, build brand awareness, standardize omnichannel messaging, and deliver marketing insights.