Candidates for this exam are functional consultants with customer service expertise. They are responsible for implementing omnichannel solutions that focus upon service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Candidates design and implement service management processes in collaboration with solution architects. Candidates collaborate with customer engagement administrators to implement and upgrade customer service components including knowledge management, customer feedback, and connected services.
Candidates must have strong applied knowledge of customer service including in-depth understanding of cases, knowledge management, unified routing and queues, entitlements, resource scheduling, service- level agreements (SLAs), visualizations, connected services, Customer Service Insights, Power Virtual Agents, Customer Service workspaces, Customer Voice, and Omnichannel for Customer Service. The functional consultant's knowledge should include a comprehensive understanding of the customer service application's role in relationship to the Dynamics 365 suite of apps along with a basic understanding of the solution architecture and quality assurance.
The English language version of this exam was updated on July 11, 2022. Please download the skills measured document below to see the current exam skills outline. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on July 11, 2022. Please download the file below to see the current exam skills outline.
- Manage cases and Knowledge Management (15-20%)
- Manage queues, entitlements, and SLAs (10-15%)
- Implement scheduling (5-10%)
- Implement Omnichannel for Customer Service (10-15%)
- Manage analytics and insights (5-10%)
- Implement Customer Service workspaces (10-15%)
- Implement Microsoft Power Platform (15-20%)
- Implement Connected Customer Service (5–10%)
Two ways to prepare
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service functional consultants are responsible for implementing omnichannel solutions that focus on service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.