Candidates for this exam set up and use the application functionality in Dynamics 365 Commerce and provide support for the application.
Candidates have a strong understanding of unified commerce business operations. They may have experience configuring, deploying, and maintaining Dynamics 365 Commerce.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate
Related exams: 1 related exam
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- Configure Dynamics 365 Commerce Headquarters (25-30%)
- Configure products, prices, discounts, loyalty, and affiliations (25-30%)
- Manage Point of Sales (POS) in Dynamics 365 Commerce (15-20%)
- Configure and manage Dynamics 365 Commerce call centers (10-15%)
- Manage e-commerce (15-20%)
Two ways to prepare
Dynamics 365 Commerce functional consultants set up and use the application functionality in Dynamics 365 Commerce and provide support for the application.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies; configure administrative features and workflows; manage Finance and Operation data; and validate and support the solution.