Candidates for this exam aspire to improve productivity by understanding the capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps experiences, and creating powerful chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam was updated on April 29, 2022. Please download the study guide in the “Tip” box to see the current skills measured.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on April 29, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (20-25%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (10-15%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (20-25%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (25-30%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (10-15%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (5-10%)
Two ways to prepare
Prove you understand the core capabilities of the Power Platform–from business value and core product capabilities to building a simple Power Apps canvas app, connecting data sources, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, creating a Power BI dashboard, and creating powerful chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.