How to Get Support
This page provides instructions on how to get support with Microsoft Collaborate.
- If you are not sure how to do something in Microsoft Collaborate, review the Documentation and Guidance for the area you have questions about.
- If your question or issue is related to a specific program or engagement, check their support options first. This information is available on the program and engagement overview pages respectively.
- If something is not working the way you expect, check the Troubleshooting Guides to see if your issue is described.
- If none of the above answers your question or resolves your issue, contact Customer Support.
- Navigate to https://aka.ms/dcsupport.
- Sign in
- Click Contact Us
- Select Dashboard Issue for the Developer Support Topic dropdown
- Select Collaborate for the Issue Type
You must sign in to chat or to submit an incident.
- Click Chat Now under Choose how to contact us
Submit an Incident
- Click Submit an Incident under Choose how to contact us