vb First Jan1 Field
Indicates that the week of the year in which January 1 occurs should be used when date-related functions are called.
public: Microsoft::VisualBasic::FirstWeekOfYear vbFirstJan1 = 1;
public const Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstWeekOfYear vbFirstJan1 = 1;
val mutable vbFirstJan1 : Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstWeekOfYear
Public Const vbFirstJan1 As FirstWeekOfYear = 1
When you call date-related functions, you can use the following enumeration members in your code in place of the actual values.
Some date-related functions take a
DayOfWeek argument, a
WeekOfYear argument, or both. The
FirstWeekOfYear enumeration specifies the valid values for the
WeekOfYear arguments, as well as the possible return values from the functions.
WeekOfYear argument takes the
FirstWeekOfYear enumeration members.
- DateDiff(String, Object, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- DatePart(String, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- Format(Object, String)
- Weekday(DateTime, FirstDayOfWeek)
- Constants and Enumerations (Visual Basic)
- When to Use an Enumeration
- How to: Refer to an Enumeration Member