Enhanced data ingress capability
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Oct 1, 2020||Jan 29, 2021|
Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection data ingress has been enabled through an improved data upload experience for importing historical data for purchase protection and loss prevention. A simple, straightforward data upload experience is critical to the success of all customers, from customers who are onboarding to existing customers who periodically import chargeback or retail transaction data.
This feature provides an improved data upload experience for importing historical data for purchase protection and loss prevention. The benefits of this updated feature include:
- A centralized and unified experience that guides the user to upload historical data for purchase protection and loss prevention.
- Users can map data columns with attributes in any order, with auto-mapping that reduces manual effort.
- Mappings are remembered and can be reused for periodical data upload with just a few clicks.
- Built-in data validations will alert the user about data format errors before processing. For issues detected during data processing, details will be provided in text files that the user can download and use for troubleshooting.
- Users can upload files with or without column headers.