Build Your Business on Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. Dynamics 365 Business Central is available in the cloud and to users across various multiple types of devices, which is always up-to-date. With this modern business platform you can easily and quickly tailor, extend, and build applications so they fit your specific needs — with little to no code development.
Go to market with Microsoft AppSource
AppSource is the launch pad for joint go-to-market activities with Microsoft and a flywheel for business growth. Using launch promotion, demand generation, and joint sales and marketing, your offer portfolio on AppSource can be the centerpiece of your cloud business engine. There are no fees for listing your offer in AppSource. Our goal is to connect Microsoft customers with solutions and services that our partner ecosystem offers.
By listing your offer on AppSource you can get the following benefits:
- Get started with confidence through a seamless onboarding experience.
- Use Microsoft’s Go-To-Market Services.
- Customize your app listing page.
- Connect directly with decision-makers and reach more customers.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities.
- Enhance business value and increase deal size with existing and new customers.
- Get actionable insights on the performance of your listings via the Cloud Partner Portal or the Office app publishing process.
You can bring two types of offerings to Microsoft AppSource:
- Individual Apps – where you bring your industry expertise to market.
- Packaged Consulting Services – where you bring ready-made packaged engagements to market.
Find more information on which apps and Consulting Services are currently available on Microsoft AppSource here.
Getting started: find what is important to you
In order to inform you in the best possible way, we have organized the following content in categories based on what you want to bring to market.
|What do you want to achieve with Dynamics 365 Business Central?|
|3rd party online services
You have an online service that you want to connect and integrate with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
|Development of a vertical solution
Create an app that is specialized within a specific industry.
|Development of a horizontal solution
Extend the experience and capability of Dynamics 365 Business Central by creating an Add-on app.
|Development of a localization solution
Comply with regulatory capabilities by developing for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
|Dynamics 365 Reseller (VARs)
Resell and adjust Dynamics 365 Business Central to the individual needs of your customers.