Omni-channel Engagement Hub for agent using Unified Service Desk
Applies to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.1.0
[This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change.]
Omni-channel Engagement Hub is a single interface for various communication channels. As an agent, you can use Omni-channel Engagement Hub on Unified Service Desk to manage the work items that are assigned to you via queues. Therefore, you can focus on the tasks at hand and ensure better customer service. The application empowers you to work on simultaneous conversations with multiple customers. You get a holistic view of a customer's data and can see the details of the customer's previous interactions. In this way, you can be sure that you have all the available information that you might need to resolve the customer's issue.
In this section
Use the resources in the following sections to learn how to use Omni-channel Engagement Hub for agents:
- Sign in to Unified Service Desk – Omni-channel Engagement Hub
- Introduction to the agent interface in Omni-channel Engagement Hub
- View agent dashboard and agent work items
- View notifications and screen pops
- View customer summary and know everything about customers
- View call scripts, take notes, and search knowledge articles
- View conversation and session forms in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.