Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has evolved into purpose-built applications to help you manage specific business functions. For more information about these changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
This topic includes information and links to resources that should be considered for legal entities with a primary address in Germany.
- German audit file (GDPdU/GoBD) overview
- Customize German audit file configuration
- Generate German audit file
- Import German audit file configuration
- Additional acquisition depreciation
- Depreciation adjustments for additional acquisitions in the second year
Electronic transmission of VAT declaration (ELSTER)
- Electronic transmission of VAT declaration (ELSTER)
- Elster Testmerker (PDF download)
- VAT declaration for Germany
Credit memos originating from sales
You can specify the label that appears on credit memos that originate from sales.
On the Legal entities page, you can use the Print corrective invoice on a sales memo option on the Foreign trade and logistics tab to specify the label that appears on credit memos that originate from sales (sales orders, non-item sales, and project sales).
- If the Print corrective invoice on a sales memo option is set to No, the label "Gutschrift" will be printed on all credit memos.
- If the Print corrective invoice on a sales memo option is set to Yes, the label "Rechnungskorrektur” will be printed on credit memos for sales orders, free text invoices, and project invoices.
Reports for Germany
|Report||Description||How to get to the report|
|German journal list report||The German journal list report displays a list of transactions, sorted by journal sequence number, that result from running the journalizing function. This report is used to review the status of general ledger processes. This report is typically used by chief executive officers, chief financial officers, compliance managers, accounting managers, accounting supervisors, and financial controllers. For more information, see German journal list report.||General ledger > Periodic > Journals > Ledger journal > German journal list|