Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 129 Release Notes
Service Update 129 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 129.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 129 will now correspond to version number 129xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 129 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||184.108.40.20636|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 129 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When creating a new form, the Firma field did not populate.*
- Instead of triggering an error, opening an invalid app resulted in a circular loop in which selecting "Back" signed the user out, and signing back in presented the user with the Back button.
- The Subject dropdown could not be activated using the instructions provided by screen readers.
- When a change was made to a workflow, the workflow's owner was changed to the individual who made the change.*
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Platform Services A SQL error occurred when downloading appointment records from Dynamics 365 using the Resco MobileCRM app.
- Changing any field in a record and then moving the business process flow stage, and then selecting the "cancel" button", resulted in an error ("Unable to save form data due to web resource registered onSave invoking preventDefault.").
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here