Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21024 Release Notes
Service Update 21024 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21021.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21024 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||126.96.36.19924 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21024 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In the Marketing app, the Voiceover screen reader did not announce the messages “Saving” and “Success” when saving.
- In the Marketing App, when sharing an account with a specific team or user using a lookup menu, the accessibility screen reader did not announce a status message describing the search results.
- Background contrast did not meet the appropriate contrast ratio when running a fast past in the Audit History.
- When creating a new timeline record in the Customer Service Hub, the item note field did not contain a description and name label.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the table name within the Switch Process dialog box in a case entity.
- When running an existing flow within the change area of an account and selecting the "cancel" option, keyboard focus was applied to options outside of the change area dialog box.*
- When creating a new record within a custom entity, the lookup menu did not contain a name label in the Unified Interface.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the heading level name of the "Filter by" header after selecting the Open Filter Pane button.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the "Filter by" header name after selecting the Open Filter Pane button.
- In the Contacts section, the "more" flyout menu would not close when the accessbility screen reader was providing instructions.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the “Selected” option under “Change area" within the sitemap.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the status messages “Saving” and “Success” when creating a new contact.
- Narrator did not announce the link description of "Learn More" while using swipe navigation in the Offline Status screen.
- On iOS, in the Field Service mobile app, the accessibility screen reader did not read the name or purpose of navigation buttons.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announced all available options when editing records.*
- When viewing the "Recent" section in the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce instructions for the pinned items that were listed.*
- The "audit history" image under Cases in the Customer Service Hub, did not have alternate text for screen readers when viewed in the legacy web client.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, with Talkback enabled, the Screen Reader would not announce the heading level as 'filter by' first.
Business Process and Analytics
- Workflow designer failed to load if a workflow contained any custom workflow activities steps that had a null customactivityinfo value.CWA steps that have a null customactivityinfo value.
- The “Call to” and “Call from” fields were empty in the Activity entity grid when used in offline mode.*
- When creating a canvas app within a solution and viewing the dependencies in the solution, the canvas app was not listed as a dependency.
- When adding Dynamic text to an email template, the text was not translated based on local language settings.*
- When creating a new app notification, the bell count (for unread notifications) would intermittently display zero when navigating between different grids.
- When running all records in a view for a user summary custom report, the report remained in a loading state.*
- Copies of attached inline images in an email record would fail to load.
- When updating an account in offline mode, the Timeline tags would not reflect changes when synced in online mode.*
- When opening a custom web resource, while in single session mode in the Customer Service workspace app, a saved changes dialog box appeared when navigating to another tab.*
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- On tablet devices, when selecting the "Show Global Filter" button in the multi stream Dashboard, the Global filter flyout did not open.*
- Within the MailApp while using Internet Explorer 11, command options for email tracking were not available.
- The "All Accounts" view would appear blank when opened on an iPhone or an Android phone.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- On iOS, an error occurred when loading the MailApp.*
- An error occurred when saving the modifications within an entity record.
- An error occurred when existing SSRS reports referenced an old RdlHelper version.*
- An error occurred when accessing audit history data.*
- An error occurred intermittently when loading the resources for a control while using a weak network connection.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here