Work remains blocked
Error code: WHSWorkBlockingExecutingWaveReason_ErrorMessage
The system shows the following error message:
Work %1 remains blocked because the related wave %2 has status %3.
The work is currently being processed on a wave and can't be unblocked, as indicated by one of the following conditions:
- On the Blocking reasons tab, the Work blocking reason field for one or more lines is set to Processing wave.
- When you select Wave in the Related information group on the Related information tab of the Action Pane, the Wave status field is set to Processing.
On the Action Pane, on the Related information tab, in the Related information group, select Wave. Then, on the Waves page, on the Action Pane, on the Wave tab, in the Wave group, select Cleanup wave data.
If the previous steps didn't fix the issue, you can cancel the work by following these steps.
- Go to Warehouse management > Periodic tasks > Clean up > Cancel work.
- In the Work ID field, specify the ID of the work that you want to cancel, and that currently has a Work status value of Open, In progress, Canceled, Combined, or Closed.
- Select OK.
- Select Yes to confirm that you want to cancel the work.
For more information, see Cancel warehouse work for exception handling.