Create a configuration provider and mark it as active for electronic reporting (ER)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
The following steps explain how a user assigned to the System Administrator or Electronic Reporting Developer role can create a configuration provider for Electronic reporting (ER). Each ER configuration will refer to the provider as the author of the configuration. In this example, you will create a configuration provider for sample company, Litware, Inc. These steps can be performed in any company as ER configuration providers are shared among all companies.
Create a provider
- Go to Organization administration > Workspaces > Electronic reporting.
- Click Configuration providers.
- Click New.
- A provider record has a unique name and URL. Review the content of this page and skip this procedure if a record for Litware, Inc. (http://www.litware.com) already exists.
- In the Name field, type 'Litware, Inc.'.
- Litware, Inc.
- In the Internet address field, type 'http://www.litware.com'.
- Click Save.
- Close the page.
Select as an active provider
- Select the Litware, Inc. provider.
- Click Set active.