We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Open-ended questions enable respondents to provide their own response. You can control whether that response is a number, decimal, date, comment and so on. This procedure walks through the process of creating a specific type of question, an open-ended question. To begin this procedure, go to Questionnaire > Design > Questions. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
- Click New.
- Select a Type to group related questions.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Input types of Text, Integer, Real, Date, Time, and Note are used for open-ended questions.
- In the Input type field, select an option.
- An input type of Text or Note is used for an open-ended question.
- In the Text field, enter your question.