Create ledger accrual transactions
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This task guide steps through generating ledger accrual transactions that are based on accrual schemes
- Go to General ledger > Journal entries > General journals.
- In the list, find and select the desired journal or create a new one.
- Click to follow the link in the Journal batch number field.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the Account field, specify the desired values.
- In this example, we are defining the expense for the insurance. It will become a periodic expense amount.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- In the Debit field, enter a number.
- In the Offset account field, specify the desired values.
- Click Functions.
- Click Ledger accruals.
- In the Accrual identification field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, find and select the accrual scheme you want to apply.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- In the Start date field, enter a date.
- Click Transactions.
- Close the page.
- Click OK.
- Click Post.