Create a sales tax payment
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
The settle and post sales tax job settles sales tax balances on the sales tax accounts and offsets them to the sales tax settlement account for a given period.
- Go to Tax > Declarations > Sales tax > Settle and post sales tax.
- In the Settlement period field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- In the From date field, enter a date.
- If the Include corrections option is not selected on the General ledger parameters page, the settlement can be processed for different versions. Original is the first settlement for a period interval and can only processed once for a period interval. Latest corrections will settle sales tax transactions which have been posted after the original version has been created.
- In the Transaction date field, enter a date.
- Click OK.