Create and post a free text invoice for a public sector customer (Denmark)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure walks you through creating and posting a free text invoice for a customer using OIOUBL electronic invoicing.
It was created using the demo data company USMF with a legal entity primary address in Denmark.
This is the fourth procedure out of six illustrating end to end process of generating e-invoices using electronic reporting configurations. It is based on OIOUBL e-invoice example which is common for Denmark, Austria and Norway. In order to find minor differences for other country specific e-Invoice implementations, like Spanish or Italian, please refer to available WIKI articles.
Before you can complete this procedure, you must complete the following procedures: ‘Import OIOUBL electronic invoicing electronic reporting configurations’, ‘Set up OIOUBL electronic invoicing’ and ‘Set up a customer account for OIOUBL electronic invoicing’.
- Go to Accounts receivable > Invoices > All free text invoices.
- Click New.
- In the Customer account field, enter or select a value.
- A customer selected for the free text invoice must be enabled for electronic invoicing.
- Select a free text invoice header view.
- Expand the Customer section.
- In the Customer requisition field, type a value.
- In the Customer reference field, type a value.
- In the Contact field, enter or select a value.
- Select a free text invoice lines view.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- In the Main account field, specify the desired values.
- In the Unit price field, enter a number.
- Click Post.
- Click OK.
Generate an OIOUBL electronic invoice
- Click Send.
- Click Original.
- You can verify the status of the job and download the actual file on the Electronic reporting jobs page.