Receive an EU entry certificate
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure walks you through registering an EU entry certificate issued by a third-party and received from your customer.
The demo data company used to create this procedure is DEMF.
- Go to Accounts receivable > Inquiries and reports > Entry certificate journal.
- Click New.
- In the Entry certificate field, type a value.
- In the Customer account field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click Save.
- Attach additional information to the journal.
- For example, attach a scanned image of the EU Entry certificate to the journal.