Vendor registration IDs (Mexico)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure walks you through creating the vendor for Mexico to support DIOT declaration and other legal reports. This procedure uses the MXMF demo company data.
- Go to Accounts payable > Vendors > All vendors.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, enter the vendor's name.
- In the Group field, select a group for the vendor.
- Expand or collapse the Invoice and delivery section.
- In the Company type field, select an option.
- In the RFC number field, enter the 12 or 13-character RFC number of the vendor..
- The Federal Registration for Taxpayers (RFC) number is the tax identification number assigned by tax authorities to a person or corporation. The tax registration IDs are validated according to the format specified by tax authorities in Mexico.
- In the CURP number field, enter the 18-character CURP number of the vendor..
- If the Company type for this vendor is Legal Person, this field is required.
- In the State inscription field, type a value.
- In the Type of vendor field, select an option.
- In the Type of operation field, select an option.
- The option that you select becomes the default selection when you create purchase transactions for the vendor.
- For foreign vendors, enter the Tax registration ID, the country/region code, and the nationality.
- Click Save.