Reopen and edit a vendor consolidated invoice (Japan)
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
In Japan, when you miss an invoice during the consolidation process, you will need to reopen the consolidated invoice to add the missed invoice.
This procedure walks you through reopening a confirmed consolidated invoice and modifying it. You must have a confirmed consolidated invoice before you can complete procedure.
This procedure was created using the demo data company JPMF.
Reopen a consolidated invoice
- Go to Accounts payable > Periodic tasks > Consolidated invoice.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Click Reopen.
Remove a purchase order a consolidated invoice
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click Edit.
- Mark the invoice that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
Add purchase orders and confirm the consolidated invoice
- Click Query invoice.
- Click OK.
- Confirm the purchase orders invoiced before the Consolidation date added
- Click Confirm.