We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Learn how to search for vendors based on specific criteria. This example shows you how to search for vendors that are approved for a particular procurement category and have their primary address in a specific country. You can run this procedure in demo data company USMF, or on your own data. This task would usually be carried out by a procurement professional.
- Go to Procurement and sourcing > Vendors > Vendor search.
- Click on the Plus icon to open the Procurement category selection page.
- In the tree, select 'CORP PROCUREMENT CATEGORIES\OFFICE MACHINES'.
- If you're running this procedure as a task guide, you may have to click the Unlock button before you can select the correct node. If you're not using USMF, select one of the categories that you have.
- Click Add.
- It’s possible to select more than one category here. If you do so, the search will find all the vendors that are approved for at least one of the categories.
- Click OK.
- In the Country/region field, type a value.
- Click OK.