We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to copy co-products from an existing formula version to a different formula version for a released product. It is a prerequisite that there is at least one formula version associated with co-products. The demo data company USP2 is used to create this procedure.
Find a released product
- Go to Released products.
- Click Show filters.
- You are about to add the field Production type in the filter dialog box.
- Click Add a filter field to add the field Production type.
- In the next step, you need to manually enter Formula in the Production type field before you select Apply. This sets the filter on the list of released products.
- Manually enter Formula in the Production type field.
- Click Apply.
Select a released product
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Click Formula versions.
- On the Engineering Action Pane, click Formula versions.
- On the Action Pane, click Formula version.
- Click Co-products.
- Click Copy.
- In the Item number field, enter or select a value.
- In the Formula version field, enter or select a value.
- Click OK.
- Close the page.