Create a value stream
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Value streams are operating units, that group one or multiple production flows. To define a production flow, you first must define a value stream.
Open the form
- Go to Production control > Setup > Lean production flow > Value streams.
Create a new value stream
- Click New to open the drop dialog.
- In the Name field, type a value.
Select a value stream manager
- In the Manager field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- The value stream manager is defined to document the organization.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
Save and close
- Click Save.
- Close the page.
- Refresh the page.