We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to report a production order as finished. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. This is the sixth procedure out of seven which explains the production order lifecycle.
Report a production order as finished
- Go to Production control > Production orders > All production orders.
- Select a production order that has the Started status.
- On the Action Pane, click Production order.
- Click Report as finished.
- On this page, you can confirm the quantity of the finished product to be reported as finished.
- Click the General tab.
- Set Good quantity to '18'.
- Set Error quantity to '2'.
- In the Error cause field, select 'Material'.
- Select or clear the End job check box.
- Select or clear the Accept error check box.
- Click OK.
Verify the Report as finished journal
- On the Action Pane, click View.
- Click Reported as finished.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- The Report as finished journal is posted. If you want to make adjustments to the journal, you can manually create a new journal where you can make changes.