Reconcile freight manually
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to reconcile freight manually. This is typically done by a transportation coordinator. You can use this procedure in the USMF demo data company.
Select a load to reconcile
- Go to Transportation management > Planning > Load planning workbench.
- Clear the Hide shipped and received check box.
- In the list, select the load that has load ID 00006.
Create a carrier invoice
* If you reconcile freight manually and don’t receive carrier invoices automatically, you can create an invoice based on the freight bill.
- Click Related information.
- Click Freight bill details.
- Click Generate freight bill invoice.
- In the Invoice field, type a value.
- Click OK.
Reconcile the invoice
* When you reconcile a carrier invoice and a freight bill, this is done line by line.
- Click Match freight bills and invoices.
- Expand the Invoice details section.
- Expand the Unmatched freight bill details section.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- Click Match.
- Expand the Matched freight bill details section.
Submit the invoice for approval
- Click Submit for approval.
- Close the page.
- Clear the Hide approved check box.
- Click Vendor invoice journals.
- Click to follow the link in the Reference journal number field.
- Click Lines.