We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to set up a transportation tender. This is typically done by a transportation coordinator. You can use this procedure in the USMF demo data company.
Select a route
- Go to Transportation management > Planning > Load planning workbench.
- Clear the Hide shipped and received check box.
- Select the line with Load ID 00006.
- Click Rating and routing.
- Click Routes.
Create the transportation tender
- Click Transportation tenders.
- Click New.
- Expand the General section.
- In the Requested rates field, enter a number.
- Click Save.
- Click Update status.
- Click Submit.
- Select a route.