Migrate to Customer Service workspace
Customer Service workspace provides a modern customer service experience that optimizes agent productivity and improves customer satisfaction. By migrating to Customer Service workspace, you can:
- Modernize your customer service with cloud-based workspace for faster deployment.
- Focus on your business processes rather than managing the Dynamics 365 Unified Service Desk client desktop.
- Connect with your customers with simplified channel integration for enhanced omnichannel experience.
- Personalize your customer experience using AI.
- Enhance collaboration with native Microsoft Teams integration.
The Unified Service Desk to Customer Service workspace Migration Playbook gives you an insight about what Customer Service workspace entails over Unified Service Desk, and how you can plan and run the transition from Unified Service Desk to Customer Service workspace. The playbook consists of the following chapters:
Chapter 1: Initiate discusses how you can initiate the migration process after understanding the differences between Customer Service workspace and Unified Service Desk.
Chapter 2: Explore describes the Customer Service workspace app, how you can define your transition plan, and how you can create a pilot app.
Chapter 3: Transition explains how you can build a successful transition plan.
Chapter 4: Optimize discusses how you can monitor the adoption of the new app, review the migration experience, plan for innovation and future growth, while also addressing any gaps or issues.
Download the migration playbook
The migration playbook includes all the information you need to get started with your migration process.
Submit and view feedback for