The GetInboxRulesResponse element defines a response to a GetInboxRules operation request.
<GetInboxRulesResponse ResponseClass=""> <MessageText/> <ResponseCode/> <DescriptiveLinkKey/> <MessageXml/> <OutlookRuleBlobExists/> <InboxRules/> </GetInboxRulesResponse>
Attributes and elements
The following sections describe attributes, child elements, and parent elements.
||Describes the status of a GetInboxRules operation response.
The following values are valid for this attribute:
||Describes a request that is fulfilled.
||Describes a request that was not processed. A warning may be returned if an error occurred while an item in the request was processing and subsequent items could not be processed.
The following are examples of sources of warnings:
- The Exchange store is offline during the batch.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) is offline.
- Mailboxes are moved.
- The message database (MDB) is offline.
- A password is expired.
- A quota is exceeded.
||Describes a request that cannot be fulfilled.
The following are examples of sources of errors:
- Invalid attributes or elements
- Attributes or elements that are out of range
- An unknown tag
- An attribute or element that is not valid in the context
- An unauthorized access attempt by any client
- A server-side failure in response to a valid client-side call
Information about the error can be found in the ResponseCode and MessageText elements.
||Provides text description of the status of the response.
||Provides status information about the request.
||Currently unused and is reserved for future use. It contains a value of 0.
||Provides additional error response information.
||Indicates whether a Microsoft Outlook rule blob exists in the user's mailbox.
||Represents an array of the rules in the user's mailbox.
The schema that describes this element is located in the IIS virtual directory that hosts Exchange Web Services.
|Can be empty