To install and configure an IIS web farm, follow the steps listed.
- Step 1: Install IIS Web Farm Infrastructure
- Step 2: Configure IIS Web Farm Servers
- Step 3: Configure IIS Web Farm Load Balancing
- Step 4: Configure SSL Central Certificate Store
- Step 5: Configure Application Deployment
After you have completed these planning steps, see Configure a Web Farm with IIS Servers. For more information, see Build a Web Farm with IIS Servers.
To get the most from this scenario, you must have administrator access to at least five computers (or virtual machines) that run the Windows Server 2012 operating system.