Exam AZ-720: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity (beta)
Candidates for this exam should have experience with networking and with hybrid environments, including knowledge of routing, permissions, and account limits. They must be able to use available tools to diagnose issues related to business continuity, hybrid environments, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), access control, networking, and virtual machines connectivity.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores. Beta exams are not scored immediately because we are gathering data on the quality of the questions and the exam. Learn more about the value and importance of beta exams.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- Troubleshoot business continuity issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot hybrid and cloud connectivity issues (20–25%)
- Troubleshoot Platform as a Service issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot authentication and access control issues (15–20%)
- Troubleshoot networks (25–30%)
- Troubleshoot VM connectivity issues (5–10%)
Two ways to prepare
Professionals in this role troubleshoot hybrid environments, including issues with Azure Virtual Machines, virtual networks, and connectivity between on-premises and Azure services.