Exam MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging
The content of this exam was updated on November 30, 2021. Please download the skills measured document below to see what changed.
NOTE: Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores here.
Candidates for this exam are messaging administrators who deploy, configure, manage, troubleshoot, and monitor recipients, compliance, threat protection, and mail flow in hybrid and cloud enterprise environments.
Messaging administrators are responsible for managing message hygiene, permissions, messaging infrastructure, hybrid configuration, migration, transport, mailboxes, and client access.
Messaging administrators collaborate with other workload administrators and the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrator to implement a secure hybrid or cloud-only messaging topology that meets the business needs of an enterprise.
The messaging administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The content of this exam was updated on November 30, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Manage organizational settings and resources (30-35%)
- Plan and manage the mail transport architecture (20-25%)
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration (15-20%)
- Secure the messaging environment (25-30%)
Two ways to prepare
Microsoft 365 messaging administrators deploy, configure, manage, troubleshoot, and monitor recipients, compliance, threat protection, and mail flow in hybrid and cloud enterprise environments.