The ability to easily surface and interact with Common Data Service data on a website is one of the core benefit for implementing a Dynamics 365 Portal. This module will focus on the techniques and methods to display and interact with Common Data Service data on the Dynamics 365 Portal.
In this module, you will:
- Understand the portal components available to surface and interact with Common Data Service data on the portal.
- Identify the various features of the portal components.
- Configure Entity Form and Web Form Metadata to access individual records.
- Display a list of data and an associated drill down for details.
- Plan and configure a Web Form to implement a business process on a portal.
- Use Create Portal Content to automatically create Entity List and Entity Form records.
- Trigger classic Common Data Service workflows from the portal
A basic understanding of how to navigate and customize model-driven apps. Along with an understanding of how to navigate and configure Dynamics 365 Portals.