In this module, you learned the concepts and terminology for several of the core Azure architecture components. Now you have the basic level of understanding for Azure architecture that you'll need to make Tailwind Traders successful as it migrates to the cloud.
You learned how to describe the benefits and usage of:
- Azure subscriptions and management groups.
- Azure resources, resource groups, and Azure Resource Manager.
- Azure regions, region pairs, and availability zones.
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Azure Resource Manager template documentation
- Describe core Azure architectural components
- Control and organize Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Examine Azure subscriptions
- Regions and availability zones in Azure
- What are Azure management groups?