This module shows how to track global air quality by using the Azure Maps web SDK and pollution data from a third-party air quality API.
- Ability to use Python at a beginner level
- Experience using Visual Studio Code at a beginner level
- Python 3.6 or later installed and available in your environment path
- Visual Studio Code installed
- Python extension for Visual Studio Code installed
You can meet these prerequisites by completing Set up your Python beginner development environment with Visual Studio Code.