In this module, you will learn about malware and common network-related security threats and the steps that you can take to mitigate them.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe malware.
- Understand the sources of malware.
- Describe ways of mitigating malware.
- Identify common network-related security threats.
- Describe the methods by which you can mitigate these common security threats.
- Describe tools for securing users identity.
- Describe tools for securing data on Windows.
- Describe tools for securing Windows devices.