Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
A report is a structured presentation of data. Reporting presents data in a way that lets you make informed decisions by using data visualizations, dashboards, financial reporting, and structured documents. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides several reporting tools that you can use to meet different reporting needs. This module will help you become familiar with the various reporting options that are available with with Finance and Operations.
In this module, you will:
- Learn about the capabilities of different reporting tools in Finance and Operations.
- Discover different types of reporting tools.
- Determine which types of reports should be used.
- Create a report data source.
- Modify a report data source.
- View report classes.
- Learn about reporting and security requirements.
- Deploy reports with PowerShell.
- Deploy reports with Visual Studio.