Learn how to enable the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL), install your favorite Linux distribution, set up an integrated dev environment with Visual Studio Code, and more.
The time it takes to complete this course could vary because you will need to install multiple tools.
In this module, you will:
- Enable the Windows Subsystem for Linux on your Windows device.
- Install a Linux distribution.
- Use Linux commands and work across Windows and Linux file systems.
- Create a website with Node.js, running on WSL.
- Set up your dev environment with Visual Studio Code.
- Debug a Node.js Express app.
- Manage multiple Linux distributions.