Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
X++ is an object-oriented language. This module introduces X++ development for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, which is performed in Visual Studio.
In this module, you will:
- Identify components of classes.
- Create an instance of a class.
- Create objects in a constructor.
- Manipulate data by using X++.
- Identify the different types of conditional statements.
- Write conditional statements.
- Write loop statements.
- Use iterative statements.
- Identify exception handling statements.
- Write exception handling statements.
- Learn about the use and function of const values.