Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is integrated with Microsoft Azure natively to help power many of its built-in capabilities, such as search and intelligence. This module will focus on custom cloud integrations that you can build that are unique to your own project integration needs.
In this module, you will:
- Develop and integrate by using Logic Apps.
- Integrate Finance and Operations with enterprise applications.
- Develop and integrate Microsoft Flow, Power BI, and PowerApps.
- Automate EAI, B2B, EDI, and business processes.
- Consume data from Azure Machine Learning (ML) service.
- Enable connectivity with external services.