Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Connect to your Finance and Operations apps data by using data entities, where data is accessed outside of the application and with different endpoint and external applications.
In this module, you will:
- Create a data entity.
- Enable data management capabilities.
- Expose Open Data Protocol (OData) endpoints with data entities.
- Identify custom service endpoints.
- Discover external web services that are available for use.
- Consume external web services.
- Connect to your data with the Microsoft Excel add-in.
- Connect to your data with Microsoft Power Apps.