With Microsoft Power BI, you can build multiple reports from a single dataset, meaning that if you change the dataset, all reports will be updated with that change. Additionally, you can clean and prep data once rather than repeatedly for each report.
In this module, you will:
- Create dynamic reports with parameters.
- Create what-if parameters.
- Use a Power BI gateway to connect to on-premises data sources.
- Configure a scheduled refresh for a dataset.
- Configure incremental refresh settings.
- Manage and promote datasets.
- Troubleshoot service connectivity.
- Boost performance with query caching (Premium).