Every organization seeks to bolster growth, reduce costs and provide a better service to their customers. Microsoft 365 gives organizations the ability to streamline the business and meet its goals though the use of tools like Workplace Analytics. At the same time, there is greater requirement to improve and maintain security and ensure compliance regulations are met and privacy risk is reduced.
With Microsoft 365 you can meet your goals through:
- Simplified management – Simplify the management of all devices in your estate through Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM).
- Business process automation - Give your organization the ability to automate time-intensive tasks, optimizing operations, and bringing a new level of efficiency to your organization.
- Extensibility - Enable developers and partners to create custom applications or extend and customize Office applications, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
- Forms and workflow management - Capture, track, and act on data and requests with built-in apps and tools designed to simplify and manage workflow processes
- Business intelligence - Transform your data to create meaningful, actionable insights for your organization.
- Work management – Manage your projects more efficiently, and share project information with your team and the project stakeholders through Microsoft Planner and Microsoft 365 Groups.
Workplace Analytics and MyAnalytics uses data gathered from your organizations day-to-day activities to identify collaboration patterns that impact productivity, workforce effectiveness, and employee engagement.
Workplace Analytics will supply you with AI based insights that create actionable behaviors you can apply to the way your organization behaves and reacts to change.
Benefits of using Workplace Analytics
Using Workplace Analytics in your organization can provide context to data, helping to:
- Address wasteful collaboration and meeting cultures.
- Enhance process efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive cultural transformations.
- Inform leadership excellence and development.
- Visualize data with dashboards and reports from Power BI and other reporting tools.
- Inform leadership initiatives and development.
- Develop executive dashboards and reporting systems.
Microsoft Secure Score
Microsoft Secure Score is a measurement of an organization's security posture, with a higher number indicating more improvement actions taken. Following the Security Score recommendations can protect your organization from threats. From a centralized dashboard in the Microsoft 365 security center, organizations can monitor and work on the security of their Microsoft 365 identities, data, apps, devices, and infrastructure.
Secure Score helps organizations:
- Report on the current state of the organization's security posture.
- Improve their security posture by providing discoverability, visibility, guidance, and control.
- Compare with benchmarks and establish key performance indicators (KPIs).