Customer support centers often use queues to manage the routing of cases that come in, so that they are handled in an organized and timely manner.
Let's take a look at the following:
- Identify the different types of Microsoft Dynamics 365 queues that are available
- Create a queue, and define queue members
- Assign, pick, and release queue items
- Define routing rule sets to move items to specific queues
- Set up other Dynamics 365 tables so that they can be used with queues
The target audience should have a basic understanding of how to navigate the Dynamics 365 application. Familiarity with creating and managing cases in Dynamics 365 is also helpful.