A Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation, deployment, and adoption of an overall solution. A Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer’s needs now and in the future. While the Solution Architect may not “click the buttons” during a deployment, they are ultimately responsible for the solution and work closely with the deployment team.
This learning path covers the pre-sales and analysis phases of a project to include:
- What it takes to become a Solution Architect.
- Discovering customer needs.
- Proposing a solution.
- Working with requirements.
- Performing fit-gap analysis.
Instructor-led training (ILT) is scheduled for March 2020 that provides more hands-on activities and both this path and ILT are needed for the exam.
- Deep business acumen with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Functional consultant experience with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Familiarity with developer role activities for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.