Gain all of the benefits of infrastructure as code by using an automated workflow to deploy your Bicep templates, and integrate other deployment activities with your workflows. You'll build workflows using GitHub Actions.
Take this learning path to learn how to:
- Build a workflow that deploys your Bicep files.
- Create a service principal that can securely connect your workflow to Azure.
- Ensure your Bicep code quality by validating and testing it within your workflow.
- Work with multiple environments, and handle parameters and approvals.
- Deploy other Azure configuration settings, applications, and databases.
- Use pull requests to automatically validate and deploy your Bicep code as part of your review process.
- Build workflows that publish reusable Bicep files to template specs and modules.
- Secure your workflows, and ensure all of your Azure deployments follow your organization's standards.
To learn about Bicep, we recommend you take these three learning paths:
After that, you might be interested in adding your Bicep code to a deployment pipeline. Take one of these two learning paths based on the tool you want to use: