This learning path helps you understand the fundamental concepts involved in managing your endpoint environment.
By completing this learning path, you'll:
- Learn what endpoints are and what Microsoft Endpoint Manager can do for you and your organization.
- Learn about the different products, services, and capabilities that encompass Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Understand endpoint management considerations involving the endpoint environment and available platforms.
- Learn about managing and protecting your organization's devices, apps and data.
- Understand the how your organization's devices can be provisioned.
- Learn about configuring and managing device security.
- Learn about the different types of enrollment methods available using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Understand the device management lifecycle.
- Understand the how your organization's apps can be can be configured and protected.
- Understand the app management lifecycle.
- Understand how trusted users can access organizational resources on trusted devices using trusted apps.
- Learn how to analyze and resolve endpoint compliance issues.
- Understand the benefits of using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.