Volume Licensing Service Center
- The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) is where organizations manage licenses purchased via the following volume licensing programs: Microsoft Enterprise, Enterprise Subscription, Select Plus, Select, Academic – Education Enrolment or School Enrolment, Open Value, Open Value Subscription and Open Licenses programs.
- Please note, licenses purchased via the Microsoft Product Services Agreement (MPSA) are managed in a separate site - the Microsoft Business Center.
Overview of the VLSC
The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) gives you easy access to:
- Download products and keys
- Access all of your volume licensing information
- View your relationship summary and license summary details
- Review the status of your enrollments
- Activate and consume Software Assurance Benefits
Register, Assign Permissions or Access Your Licenses
During registration, provide the same business or organization e-mail address that was referenced in the access notification e-mail you received.